Although Kaylin wanted to go on an "adventure" which is a vacation, we just stayed home this year. I tried to keep them busy and we ended up having a lot of fun! Below are the kids enjoying Movie Time...
Outside enjoying the gorgeous spring weather with blue on their faces from sidewalk chalk.
A day at Jump 2 It, their favorite jumping place in peachtree city. Here with her little friend Savannah. (and a new hair cut I might add...)
Grandma Sharp came down one day! We had so much fun with her!
Pretending to "swim in the pool"

Outside enjoying the gorgeous spring weather with blue on their faces from sidewalk chalk.
A day at Jump 2 It, their favorite jumping place in peachtree city. Here with her little friend Savannah. (and a new hair cut I might add...)
Grandma Sharp came down one day! We had so much fun with her!
Pretending to "swim in the pool"



No comments:
Post a Comment